Fix Windows 11 Black screen of death, Bootloop, Infinite Loading: Windows 11 Black screen of death is a more well-known issue than you might think. Getting a Black screen of death is viewed as an awful circumstance. Yet, basically, your System will reveal to you that there’s something not good. Then again, on the Black screen of death, there is also an error message shown. However, It is hard to sort out what may have occurred.
This article will explain every detail of the Windows 11 Black screen of death, Infinite Bootloop,Stuck Loading Screen.
The Most Possible And Most Common Windows 10 Or Windows 11 BSOD Error Is:
What Does Black Screen Of Death Error (BSOD) Mean In WIndows 11?
Black Screen of Death, is a stop error that occurs in the Windows system after a system crash. It means when an operating system reaches a state where it can no longer operate the system safely.
What Are The Possible Reasons Of Windows 11 Black Screen Of Death Error?
Do you experience a Windows 11 black screen of death error after login? Or before login? Or a black screen with only a cursor? The possible causes of a black screen could be:
- Driver Errors – The first most common thing that could happen to your computer is outdated drivers or some problem with the driver. So an outdated driver is one of the most common scenarios that could cause system instability or such a kind of black screen of death.
- Loose Cable Connection/link – Second possibility could be a loose connection between the computer and your monitor. So that would be on a hardware level first thing to check for loose connections.
- Windows startup issue –The startup of windows could be problematic. So that’s a third thing that we might have to check.
- Display adapters –The fourth possibility is the display adapters. Sometimes they go into factory default settings due to various reasons. So you install something new, and then it brings your display adapter into a factory state. So this could be another cause of the issue.
- Virus or Malware – Let’s not forget the possibility of a virus or Malware, which could also contribute to system instability.
- Windows Update is pending
- Power Supply Problem
- System is Overheating
- Buggy file system
- Windows 11 Installation is incomplete.
Of course, these are just a few of the many reasons which could lead to a black screen Of death. But I think these are the major ones. Check Windows 11 FAQ page for more deatils.
Note: The solutions (For The Windows 11 Black screen of death) depend on your system condition. Different people have different problems and, of course, different solutions, whether the Black screen error occurs previously or after the login screen. If it happens before, the chances are that there is an issue with the device driver or hardware issue. If it’s after, the problem is either Windows or an installed application.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you do anything drastic. Don’t worry. You haven’t lost all of your files. If you are worried about sensitive information and data, of course, assuming something like serious hard disk corruption hasn’t occurred. I’d highly recommend taking your computer to a specialist or simply getting yourself an external hard drive enclosure. Then you can remove the hard drive from your current pc, place it in the enclosure. And then connect it to another device, such as a laptop, where you can pull out all of your essential data. And create a full backup of all of the different files. Then you can insert it back into your computer. And simply reinstall windows 11.
How To Fix Windows 11 Black Screen Of Death, Infinite Loading, Bootloop
Many new Windows users or Many Players who use PC For gaming and upgraded to Windows 11 complaining about the same thing happening to them. so you are not alone in this. Let’s fix the BSOD error issue.
Solution #1, WIndows 11 Safe Mode Repair
Hardware and driver issues that are causing troubles, then the appropriate fix for the black screen of death is Safe Mode repair. The steps below to repair the hardware and driver issues.
1. First of all, you need to get to the windows startup repair screen. There are two basic ways of getting here.
- a) The first option is to simply tap F11 while starting up your computer. And you should see a blue screen saying “Choose an option”.
- b) The second option. Suppose the first option doesn’t work. Need to simply interrupt your computer enough time. So that it realizes something is wrong. While the icon is spinning, hold down the power button for roughly 5 seconds until the screen goes black or off during startup. Or pull out the power cable as well as the battery if there is one.
You’ll need to do this roughly twice and upon the next boot. You’ll see text under the loading icon saying preparing Automatic repair.
2. Simply wait for it to go through to completion. And then, simply click Advanced Options [Above Picture].
3. Now, when asked to “Choose an option”, click on Troubleshoot in the bottom left. And then “Advanced options”.
4. If this issue started after installing software or changing settings. You can click on Startup settings and then Restart.
5. Once it restarts. You’ll see a screen with a list of options. A more basic version of windows with fewer features, allowing you to uninstall problem software or undo settings that broke your system. We’re going to simply boot into safe mode.
Press either 4 for normal safe mode or press 5 for safe mode with networking. It will allow you to use the internet.
When you’re done uninstalling problem software. Or undoing settings changes. Upon the next reboot. Your computer will restart normally and let you use it as per usual. Hopefully, the Windows 11 Black screen of death, Bootloop, Infinite Loading issue is fixed.
Windows 11 Autometic Repair Using Command Prompt
If the is with system files, this method will fix the Windows 11 Black screen of death, Infinite Bootloop, and Stuck Loading Screen. Let’s Start:
If you’re not sure what caused the issue or the previous method didn’t work. Return to the troubleshooting screen where we were earlier.
1. Then click on the Command prompt option.
2. Now, you may be asked to enter a user account and password, and if so, do that.
3. Let’s get to the right drive. Simply type C: and then press Enter.
From here, we’ll run a few commands. That should hopefully fix your windows installation without anything happening destructively. This process usually changes no files. All of your programs and documents should still be in the same place when completed, unlike system restore, where some files and programs may be lost.
- From here, type in chkdsk [space] followed by the drive’s letter and another colon [:]. in my case:
chkdsk C: /f
Then hit Enter.
- If you see a prompt. Simply type Y and press Enter.
Now, This program simply checks every file on the disk for damage and attempts to repair it. If any is found, this, of course, can take some time to complete. So be prepared to wait if it appears to be stuck. It could be going through very large files or simply trying to repair something.
6. Anyways, Once the program is done. If this cant find anything. Maybe the issue has to do with your computer’s boot files instead. We can repair these by running the following commands:
bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /fixboot bootrec /rebuildbcd
(This one could, of course, take some time to complete)
bcdboot c:\windows /s c:
(Of course replacing C with the correct drive letter, if yours is not C.)
- Now for good measure. We’ll use the automatic tools to scan through all of the windows files and check for issues. Then attempt to repair them. Windows can simply verify its files.
We can do that by typing the following commands.”
This could take an even more extended amount of time. So once again, be prepared to wait.
9. Now, all you have to do is type in Exit and hit enter. You will get back to the blue screen.
10. Then simply choose Exit and continue to windows 11. Now, hopefully, everything’s working correctly upon booting up into windows, and you’re done to fix the Windows 11 Black Screen Of Death.