I made another article on Windows 11. The article is 5 ways to remove login password from Windows 11 PC. Now you’ll be asked to type in your correct password every time you log in. if you have a Microsoft account. You will need to put in your password.
But if you do want to remove login password from windows 11, and you find it a bit tiresome. In this post, I’m going to show you a way actually to remove it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Windows 11 Auto login is utilized for client comfort yet diminishes the security of your PC. Autologin possibly must be turned on if you are the only primary PC admin and you are certain that nobody else can get actual admittance to your system. Otherwise, the security of your information is in danger.
Method 1, Remove login password From windows 11 Using User Account Setting
Microsoft account is the default authentication system on Windows 11; you should enter a password for security reasons. This is a very good thing, but some users don’t need to enter a password all that they sign into Windows 11 when utilizing a Microsoft account.
But for some users’ demands, I am writing this post on how to remove login passwords from windows 11.
Total Time: 5 minutes
1. So go to the windows 11 search and type the text “netplwiz.” Click on the search result to open the User Account settings. It will open a small User Account modal window.
Or another way you can get this option. You can go to “Computer Management” > Expand “Local Users and Groups” > Click on Users file. On the middle panel. You can see your Username > Right-click on it and select “Set Password.”
2. Inside the modal, you’ll see a section called “User for this computer” .here you will see your administrator account, and also, you can see your email address. I’m blurring it out.
Above this section, you should see a checkbox saying that “Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.”
So you need to remove or uncheck the checkmark from this checkbox here.
Next, click on Apply button. Then it will open a small modal window. Here you can see the Username and Password area. You need to put these two credentials to confirm that you are the admin.
NOTE: If you are using a Microsoft account, please put your Microsoft account’s password.
After that, click on “Ok” > Next again, click on Ok. Now you successfully removed the login password from your Windows 11.
Please restart your system. You will notice you are automatically logged in without a login password.
Method 2, Remove Login Password From Windows 11 Through Local User and Group
1. Go to Search and type the keyword “lusrmgr.msc”. (Also you can use RUN by pressing WIN+R). Click on it to open. It will open the “Local User and Group” window.
2. Click on User from the left side. Now you can see your current Username.
3. Right-click on the Username. And select “Set Password.” It will open a small pop-up. Click on Proceed. It will open another small pop-up.
4. From here, you can leave this blank once. You leave this blank and click on “OK.” The password will be removed, and now I’ve already removed it.so I’m not going to do it again. But basically, click OK, and it will remove the login password from windows 11.
Here, You can see a warning message”. It says – If you click on OK. Your local account will immediately lose access to its all encrypted files, folders, etc.
Method 3, Remove Pin And Password From Windows 11 Login Screen
- Right-click on the Start icon. Select Settings.
- Select the Account option from the left sidebar.
- Click on “Sign-in Option”
- Click on the “Password” option. > Click on Change.
- Type your Current password > Click on Next.
- Next, You can see three password input boxes. Left them empty and Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
Restart your system. Now your system will open without the login option.
Inside here, you’re going to see sign-in options, and there’ll be a bunch of sign-in options, which will allow you to have passwords and other types of password settings like pin, windows hello, and other stuff.
This is an additional way you can remove login passwords from windows 11. For additional information, you can visit the Microsoft official