Gameloop error code 4 or Error code 5 Troubleshoot: Are you guys also facing some issue with your game loop like you trying to install Gameloop in your system, but it is not installing or giving something like error code 4 or like network error, it is also stuck on the AOW engine not installed. If any kind of error or issue is happening, then you are in the right place.
This post will uncover a few tips to fix any kind of error, like Gameloop error code 4 or error code 5. Even if you are using the latest version of the game loop or any kind of old version, you can quickly fix any issue by applying the following tips.
What is Game Loop?
To begin, let’s define the word game. A game is, as defined by google – a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to roles and decided by skill, strength, or luck.
A loop is, as defined by google – A structured series or a process, the end of which is connected to the beginning. So would be another term. In layman’s terms, a loop would simply be the process in which we repeat an action over and over again.
So by definition, what is a game loop? Now, this is hard to define for two reasons: the video game industry is a rather vague one, and there are literally many examples of what a gamebook is. But for the most part, a game loop can have two different meanings.
- The Designer’s Definition: The first meaning is the symbolic game loop. People use examples from actual video games on how gameplay loops to make it more fun or entertaining.
- The programmer’s definition of what a game loop is for guys like us. It’s a piece of code. A technical game loop is the calculations a machine performs to allow the visuals of a video game on the screen.
How To Fix Gameloop Error Code 4
1. Remove All the Temporary Files
A. First, Open the windows search box and type in “run,” and open it.
B. Now type “temp.” Click on Ok. it will open windows > temp file.
C. Select all the files and delete those.
D. If any files are undeletable, leave them.
E. Again, Open Run by pressing Windows + R key.
F. Now, Type %temp%. And hit enter. It will open AppData > local > temp folder.
G. Select all the files and Delete them. Skip Undeleted files. (Because undeleted files are currently working or preceding).
2. Clean C drive or Run Clean Disk
Disk clean method makes your system faster. It’s free and easy. It helps to run any heavy program like a game loop.
- Go to the search box in the left-hand corner of the screen. Type in “cleanmgr”.you can see the Disk Cleanup app. Right-click on it and select “Run as administrator.” Now, that will initialize the disk cleanup calculating tool. It starts calculating how many temporary files and junk files that it can clean up off of your computer system.
- Once it’s done calculating, it opens up this window, the disk cleanup window. By default, certain items are already checked off for you. You need to check all the options here except the Download option. Otherwise, it will remove all the downloaded files.
- Now, Click on the Ok button > click on the Delete files button to confirm. Wait for a few minutes. This will not harm your system. Instead, it will help you to run Gamelopp.
Now, Please Restart your system. Get back and Run the Gameloop installation file. Suppose you are still getting the gamelopp error code 4 or any other. Please go to the next tip.
3. Delete Tencent File From Registry Editor
You need to Tencent File from Registry editor. Because this file could be interfering with gameloop installation file.
- Go to Search. Type “registry editor”. Open the App.
- Now, You need to delete Tencent file from following file path: a) HKEY_CURRENT_USER – Software – Tencent (Delete The Folder) b) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SOFTWARE – WOW6432Node – Tencent (Delete The Folder)
- After that, You need to restart your system and run the gameloop app.
4. Reset TCP/IP
You need to reset your computer’s TCP / IP and your windsock stack in Windows 10. You are able to fix both of these and can fix your internet connection depending on the problem. Usually, when I do this, I know my router is working, but my computer says I have no internet access.
- Go to the search box. Type cmd >right-click on it and select “Run as administrator.”
- Now, you need to run three commands:
ipconfig /flushdns netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ip reset
- 3. Now, you need to restart your computer. And check if your gameloop error code 4 is gone or not.
5. Use VPN
Open up the browser and search for a hotspot shield. Hotspot shield is not fully free, but you only need to use it to download Gameloop. So we can use the free version of the hotspot shield that will give you 500 MB daily.
- Once you visit the official site. Click on the Download button.
- Once it is downloaded. Go to the download folder and run the Install.exe file. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it. Once installation is completed.
- Open the hotspot shield and run a speed test. After that, click on connect after connecting. Run the Game Loop installation file. Your “Gameloop error code 4” issue should be gone.
How to fix Gameloop won’t launch issues?
Disable Antivirus/Security Tools
Update system graphics Drivers.
Turn-off your system battery power Setting Saver.
Select Integrated graphics.
How to fix the Gameloop lag or Gameloop error code 4 to 6?
There are few ways to fix the Gameloop lag problem:
a. You need to increase the “Pagination Size” of your PC.
b. You need to change your Battery Power Plan mode. Set it to “High-Performance Mode.”
c. Go to your system device manager. You need to Update Outdated Drivers one by one to the latest version.
d. Change your GameLoop Tencent Gaming Emulator Settings.
e. Change the In-Game Settings.
f. Additionally, you can Install Gaming Booster Software for better Performance.
Which one is better, Gameloop or BlueStacks?
BlueStacks 4 is better if you are using a 100k laptop or PC.
If you are using a laptop or PC around 50K, then you should install the Gameloop. Because Bluestack 4 is heavier than Gameloop. So rich programs may produce heat while running.