How to Solve Enshrouded Mistbury Catacombs Buttons Puzzle? Enshrouded is a game where you explore a vast open world, craft weapons and tools, and fight against the shroud, a mysterious force that corrupts everything it touches.
One of the quests in the game is to find and loot the Queen’s Tomb, located in the Mistbury Catacombs. However, the tomb is locked by four buttons that you need to press to open it.
This article will guide you through solving the puzzle and claiming the treasure inside.
Before You Begin:
- Make sure you have the Grappling Hook ability unlocked.
- Be prepared for some platforming and combat encounters.
How to Solve Enshrouded Mistbury Catacombs Buttons Puzzle?
Step 1: Mistbury Catacombs Buttons 1 – Bridge Path
- Enter the Mistbury Catacombs and cross the bridge leading to the main door.
- Ignore the main door for now and take the first right path instead.
- Follow this path until you reach a platform overlooking a pressure plate.
- Stand on the pressure plate to activate the first button. This opens a metal gate behind you.
The first button is located in the southeast corner of the catacombs. To get there, you need to jump down from the main entrance and head to the right.
You will see a locked door that you can pick with a lockpick or break with an axe. Behind the door is a grate that you can climb up to reach a platform.
From there, you can use your grappling hook to swing to another platform where the button is. Shoot the button with a bow or a wand to activate it.
Step 2: Mistbury Catacombs Button 2 – Grappling Hook
- Backtrack to the metal gate that just opened near the bridge.
- Proceed through the gate and you’ll see a platform across a chasm.
- Equip your Grappling Hook and aim at the platform to swing across.
- Once on the platform, look for a pressure plate and stand on it to activate the second button.
The second button is located in the north part of the catacombs. You need to jump down from the main entrance and head to the left to get there. You will see some stairs that lead up to a higher level.
Go up the stairs and look for some grids that you can climb. Once you reach the top, turn right, and you will see the button across the room.
You can either use your double jump and glider to reach it or shoot it with a bow or a wand from a distance.
Step 3: Mistbury Catacombs Button 3 – Return to the Lower Level
- Remember the path you took earlier to access the first button? Take it again.
- This time, ignore the platform with the pressure plate and continue.
- You’ll encounter some enemies – defeat them and keep going deeper into the catacombs.
- Eventually, you’ll reach a large chamber with a pressure plate in the centre.
- Stand on the pressure plate to activate the third button.
The third button is located in the west part of the catacombs. To get there, you must return to the main entrance and head to the left. You will see some stairs that lead down to a lower level.
Go down the stairs and turn left again. You will enter an enshrouded area where you need to be careful of the shroud monsters. Follow the path to the northeast and cross a broken wooden bridge over some lava.
You will see a hole in the wall that you can break with a pickaxe. Behind the hole is a room with a button and some enemies. Defeat the enemies and press the button to activate it.
Step 4: Mistbury Catacombs Final Button – Metal Gate and Grappling Hook
- Make your way back to the entrance of the Mistbury Catacombs, following the path you used initially.
- Head towards the bridge again, but turn right towards the newly opened metal gate instead of crossing it.
- Go through the gate and see another platform across a chasm, similar to the second button.
- Use your Grappling Hook to swing across the chasm.
- On the platform, you’ll find the final pressure plate. Stand on it to activate the fourth and final button.
The fourth and final button is located in the east part of the catacombs. You must return to the main entrance and head to the right to get there.
You will see a locked door that you can pick with a lockpick or break with an axe. Behind the door, there is a room with some explosive barrels.
It would help if you blew up the barrels to create an opening in the wall. Behind the opening is a platform with a button and some enemies. Defeat the enemies and press the button to activate it.
Mistbury Catacombs Reward
Once you have activated all four buttons, the door to the Queen’s Tomb will open.
Inside, you will find a chest with some loot, including a shield that is one of the best in the game. Congratulations, you have solved the Mistbury Catacombs puzzle and claimed the reward!
- If needed, you can use ranged weapons like bows and arrows to activate pressure plates from afar.
- Be mindful of enemies throughout the puzzle, especially in the deeper levels.
- If you get lost, refer to the in-game map or consult online resources for visual aids.
With this guide and perseverance, you’ll conquer the Mistbury Catacombs buttons puzzle and claim your rightful reward. Good luck, adventurer!